Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Apologies...

I just wanted to say if you're visiting the site and you notice that I have "home" and "about me" in two areas I apologize for the confusion and disorganization as I am new to blogging and I'm constantly trying to figure out how to fix these issues. It is not an easy task so please be patient with me as I'm doing this all on my own with no help which is very challenging yet frustrating at times because I don't like having the site up with all of these glitches and I'm trying to figure out how to make them work. Although I love my present template, I am considering switching to something else as some of the features don't work properly and I'm spending more time trying to figure out how to fix it than blogging so don't be surprised if you've visited before and I have a new template ;-) Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment