Thursday, April 8, 2010

UPDATE: Movin' to PA!

Well, I haven't blogged in a minute but I plan to update more often. As you may know, I am the wife of an active duty Air Force TSgt and everyone knows that moving every couple of years comes with the territory. My hubby put in his picks for his next assignment and got his orders in early March. We are moving to PA at the end of this summer and although excited I feel a little bit overwhelmed at everything that needs to be done by September i.e. finding a good school,job, etc. I'm hoping and praying to get a house in a neighborhood just as nice as the one we have right now because we got very lucky. We have very cool neighbors for the mostpart and I hope we have the same type of situation whereever we move to. I'm looking forward to moving but I have to get used to the mountains! Very different from what I'm used to but it's a beautiful sight! I hope that we find a house that is on flatter land though...LOL...I don't have a huge fear of heights but I'm just sayin'...Most of the houses out there are up on steep hills and although beautiful I just don't feel too comfortable with that. We'll be fine...I have some pics from when we went up to Pittsburgh and visited a few nearby towns and downtown. Next time we visit I will include more pictures as I plan to actually get out of the car and explore our new home! Stay tuned in as I plan to discuss alot more about a day in the life of a military wife specifically what it's like to have to start all over in another state that is totally different from what I'm used to but I take it all as a great opportunity to experience good change and at least I'll be able to say that I've lived in different places and seen many things!

1 comment: